So I had a set of TCK80's installed on my DL650 this week and I noticed a few things:
1. As I read elsewhere, they do cause you to lean much faster in turns.
2. At low speeds, it feels like clutch chudder, it's just the knobs.
3. The bike is a couple inches lower, and I have to lean the bike off to the side to put the stand out.
4. 30/35 as suggested for 60/40 road/offroad is too low for freeway speeds. I'm at 40 on the front and it's better.
5. They're much more sensitive to imperfections in the road.
I also had some questions:
It may just be #1 and #5 acting here, but the bike tends to get wobbles (which I'd never run into before) at ~80mph. They're not constant, but imperfections in the road can kick them off. Anyone else notice this, or find a way to correct it?
I haven't had a chance to take them off road yet, but I'm heading out camping this weekend