Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fairfield, CA, USA
Here's what you do:
1. In a separate browser window or tab, go to your picasaweb account and click on the album and photo that you want.
2. Click "Link to this Photo".
3. Select the desired size from the "Select size" dropdown.
4. Check the "Image only (no link)" checkbox. This will cause the link in the next step to become a pointer to a ".JPG" file.
5. Click the "Embed image" text box to highlight it and then press Ctrl-C to copy the link to your clipboard. Do NOT copy from the "Link" text box, that is not a pointer to an image file.
6. Back in the message you are composing, click the "Insert Image" icon (looks like a mountain top) and then press Ctrl-V to paste in the link from the previous step. Click OK and it's done.
Orange Wee Club member #18
DL650K9 with Murphs center stand, SW Motech Rally crash bars, Madstad bracket, Dan Vesel luggage guard and tube,
Bestem top box, Nelson Rigg CL-850 saddle bags, Rapid Transit Abrams tank bag, Beadrider, SH-775 R/R