BBs in bars - Wee instructions.....
For all those type A Wee owners.....
1) Requires 4.5 mm titanium core platinum plated shot
2) Measure each bb on electronic scale - ensure all are within .001 grams of optimal weight of 3.453 grams per shot
3) Disassemble entire bike and clean prior to install. Don't forget to check the crankshaft for runout
4) after putting bike back together, wash
5) Remove bar weight from right end
6) Using cubic zirconium plated tweezers, insert precisely 2446 shot
7) Replace bar end
8) Make sure (via electron microscope) that exactly 1223 shot are on either side of exact centerline of handlebar.
9) Test ride and verify mileage difference post installation.
You don't HAVE to check the crank for runout.
- DL1000K7 with Ohlins rear, Racetech front, Superbrace, Leo Vince, Madstad w/various shields, K&N, TFI controller, JMV lowers, 17x43, Blair brake kit, other stuff too. Set up for street only.
- KDX200 for dirt fun, + assorted dirt bikes and quads for the wife/kids
Had: RD250 & 400, MX175, RM125, CB450, Sportster, GS750 & 1100, GPZ750, Ninja 750 Turbo, Nighthawk700S, Bandit 600
Last edited by Hammer_und_Strom; 08-05-2009 at 07:47 PM.
Reason: Oops - too many Enter keys