If you have a center stand its super easy.
1. I took a tie down strap from my center stand to the front wheel just to make sure it wouldnt roll off the stand...crash and burn.
2. Remove cotter key from rear axle nut, remove nut, remove axle. Keep an eye on the chain adjuster blocks as to how they are in there.
3. Tire will drop. Pull chain off sprocket and remove tire. Sprocket hub will fall out watch for it. Also there are wheel spacers on each side of the wheel. Watch for them as well. Keep an eye on how the rear brake caliper assy slides into the swingarm as it will probably fall off in the removal process.
4. Dont touch the rear brake pedal while the tire is off cause it will press the pads together making it impossible to get the roter back in there.
Now I changed out the rear tire and reinstalled it before I started on the front.
1. I re-straped the center stand to my crash bars. Same reason. Dont want that center stand folding up on me.
2. put a floor jack under the front of the motor and jacked up the front tire till the back tire hit the ground.
3. You need that monster allen wrench to get the front axle out. We made one out of a bolt and a nut welded onto the bolt. Worked great. Loosten the axle pinch bolts on the right hand fork at the axle and remove the axle. Tire will drop.
4. Remove one of the 2 brake calipers. There are 2 bolts. once caliper is out of the way the tire will slide right out. There is a wheel spacer on the left side of the wheel. Watch for it.
I just went thru this exact process just last Saturday. It went super fast and easy. Good luck.