I guess they updated. Here is the new link
Apollo Motorcycle Club Adventure Ride
"For anyone looking to get out of town on your motorcycle and do something different...the Apollo Motorcycle Club is putting on another Adventure ride Dec 5 & 6. This ride is suitable for all bikes (there's a street and dirt/street version of this ride). Camping is included in the entry fee. Details are below or at http://www.apollomotorcycleclub.com/
The Apollo Motorcycle Club has scheduled its 2nd Annual
Apollo Space Coast Adventure Ride on
Saturday Dec 5th and Sunday Dec 6th, 2015
Saturday we'll be offering a 190 mile self-guided, adventure ride on the back roads of Ocala National Forest and around central FL (with a street option). Both the start and finish of the adventure ride will be on the Apollo Samsula property.
Sunday will have two options: 1) ride the club property and trails (dirt or dualsport bikes). 2) ride a 120 mile self-guided adventure ride around the space coast with stops at historic points of interest.
Camping (Primitive) with plenty of room for RVs. Porto-lets and hot showers are available (no glass bottles on property).
Apollo property address is: 475 S State Road 415, New Smyrna, FL 32168 (then follow the arrows).
* Property gate opens at 2 PM Friday (12/4/15) for campers
* Adventure Ride registration at 8 AM Saturday with continental breakfast.
* Riders meeting Saturday at 9 AM. First bike out at 9:30 AM
* Riders meeting Sunday at 8 AM for dirt and ADV bikes.
* Everyone needs to be off the property by 4 PM Sunday
* Entry is $65 for riders, $30 for passengers
* Pre-Entry by Nov 20th includes Saturday breakfast, dinner, and T-Shirt for both rider and passenger
* Entry's after Nov 20th include breakfast but no dinner or T-shirt."