Recommended uchanges for new models
1. Include a Center stand.
2. Change the transmission gearing; 1st gear should be a stump puller, second could be lowered a little to use for normal starts; keep 3-5 the same and make 6th a taller overdrive.
3. Install a taller, better windscreen.
4. Improve the seat to provide more than 60 miles of comfort.
5. smooth out the throttle operation, a little more stiffness/resitance to reduce rapid rpm changes, especially while single tracking.
6. Install an accurate speedometer.
7. Install better more progressive front springs.
8. Install or make available power points for accessories.
9. Keep building and improving the V!!