I love my wee but.......
I think if $$$$ wasn't a consideration a Christini AWD system would be sweet. If I was going to drop an extra 3 or 4 grand on an already great bike that is what I would do.
To be real though I think that Suzuki could do the following:
1) Reroute the exhaust so it doesn't hang so low under the motor. Maybe figure a way to route it to the side like on a dirt bike.
2) Offer more 'Suzuki Brand' accessories. It can be hard for a noob to put together a really nice Strom with the limited selection in the catalog.
3) Spoke wheels. Nuff said.
4) Auto tranny. Aprilia Mana Adventure anyone? Maybe I just miss my Burgman.
5) Stock handguards on the wee.
6) Drop that sweet V into a DR 650 and call it the DR-V. Yeah!!!!
Ok now I will stand still and let everyone slap me around for a while.