2019 Eastern V-Strom Rally....Stecoah, NC.....May 16-19 - Page 16 - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
Events Post your event announcements here, V-Strom and Non V-Strom

 1414Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #151 of 750 Old 03-05-2019, 10:38 PM
Stromthusiast!
 
kd70qc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alabama
Posts: 774
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
GREAT.....!!!! I'm in Pelham, more than likely heading out Thursday morning probably around 8AM......or could leave at 6AM and miss the school/business traffic (would be tooling along on I59 by 8AM if I did leave that early). PM me as it gets closer to May.
You will have a blast up there at The Iron Horse.....guaranteed!!
Will do. IH got back with me and said they have a bunk for me.
Big B and happy hooker like this.

2015 DL650XT w/ factory Suzuki/Motech side cases and engine guard.
First farkle - Motech center stand
Suzuki handguards
Augustus Wind Deflectors
Fat, foamy grips
Givi AirFlow windscreen
Go-Cruise throttle lock
JD Astar 1260 lumen LED tail light bulb
Suzuki (SW Motech) Top Case
Hyde Racing skid plate
Adventuretech kickstand foot, fork brace, fender raising kit, and peg lowering kit.
Zita 26mm up / 20mm back risers
Sit and Fly Seat Net

So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Genesis 1:27
kd70qc is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #152 of 750 Old 03-06-2019, 08:14 PM Thread Starter
$tromtrooper
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: b'ham, Alabamie...29.4 minutes from Barbers
Posts: 2,664
TShirts...........

Don't forget, if you want a 2019 Rally TShirt, you need to sign-up for one here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...7RE/edit#gid=0

No guarantee there will be any extras at the rally......we are only ordering the quantities shown on this list. Cut-off is approximately 3 weeks prior to the rally to make sure we give the printers plenty of time.

www.easternvstromrally.com
Over 100 Attendees at the May 2019......already planning it for 2020!!
mark444 is offline  
post #153 of 750 Old 03-07-2019, 01:15 AM
$tromtrooper
 
Big B's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Central OHIO "Go Buckeyes"
Posts: 16,325
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
Don't forget, if you want a 2019 Rally TShirt, you need to sign-up for one here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...7RE/edit#gid=0

No guarantee there will be any extras at the rally......we are only ordering the quantities shown on this list. Cut-off is approximately 3 weeks prior to the rally to make sure we give the printers plenty of time.
I assume there is a design as of now Mark, or if not very soon?

BRIAN "GO Buckeyes, GO Wildcats"!

2015 DL650 XT "Hector"

1997 Honda Valkyrie 1500 custom “Dolores”




Big B is offline  
 
post #154 of 750 Old 03-07-2019, 06:08 AM Thread Starter
$tromtrooper
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: b'ham, Alabamie...29.4 minutes from Barbers
Posts: 2,664
Shirts.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
I assume there is a design as of now Mark, or if not very soon?
Hey Brian, member "Buck83" will be designing the shirt....not sure where he is on that right now. Over the years, we have come to the conclusion that "the Debut" of the shirt design and color be left up to the guy designing it.......he can post a picture here before the rally, or wait until attendees get to the rally to see it for the first time. If posted on here first, Buck opens himself up to "well, it would look better if you did this....or if you did that......and the color should be XYZ, not ABC". Too many cooks in the kitchen......... (not saying "you" would insert your input, just stating what has happened in the past). We open up the floor at every rally looking for volunteers to help next year, Buck volunteered to do the shirts again.
The shirts are like a box of chocolates......you never know what you paid for until you get to the rally.......or sumpin like that.
Big B, Rudderfeet and happy hooker like this.

www.easternvstromrally.com
Over 100 Attendees at the May 2019......already planning it for 2020!!
mark444 is offline  
post #155 of 750 Old 03-07-2019, 07:25 AM
Stromthusiast!
 
Spokes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Slaterville Springs NY
Posts: 318
Looks like the stars have aligned and I can make it this year. Not able to ride a bike though so I'm in for the round seating evening story telling with Bill C and the boys and damn happy for it. @mark444 @Stalky Tracker I will be able to help around camp.
happy hooker likes this.

Rich


*It entered my blood in 1970 on a Honda QA50*
Spokes is offline  
post #156 of 750 Old 03-07-2019, 09:26 AM
$tromtrooper
 
Stalky Tracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sconsin, USA
Posts: 3,749
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokes View Post
Looks like the stars have aligned and I can make it this year. Not able to ride a bike though so I'm in for the round seating evening story telling with Bill C and the boys and damn happy for it. @mark444 @Stalky Tracker I will be able to help around camp.
Glad to hear you can make it. Hope you are doing well. See ya there.
Spokes likes this.

2020 Eastern V-Strom Rally (website) - May 14 - 17, 2020
__________________________________
2006 Suzuki V-Strom DL650K
1986 Honda Shadow VT700C
1974 Suzuki TM-250
1966 Triumph Bonneville T-120R
1965 Suzuki 80
Stalky Tracker is offline  
post #157 of 750 Old 03-07-2019, 11:24 AM
Stromthusiast!
 
Dread7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 3,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
Don't forget, if you want a 2019 Rally TShirt, you need to sign-up for one here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...7RE/edit#gid=0

No guarantee there will be any extras at the rally......we are only ordering the quantities shown on this list. Cut-off is approximately 3 weeks prior to the rally to make sure we give the printers plenty of time.
Ordered mine
happy hooker likes this.

Formerly clovett but changed to my gaming name

2004 DL650 1998 DR650 1994 CB1000 1992 DR350
2004 Z400 1965 Norton 650 1984 Honda XL200
1975 Suzuki RM125 1972 Yamaha 100 enduro
1971 Honda CT90 1968 Honda Z50A
Dread7 is offline  
post #158 of 750 Old 03-07-2019, 11:29 AM
$tromtrooper
 
Big B's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Central OHIO "Go Buckeyes"
Posts: 16,325
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
Hey Brian, member "Buck83" will be designing the shirt....not sure where he is on that right now. Over the years, we have come to the conclusion that "the Debut" of the shirt design and color be left up to the guy designing it.......he can post a picture here before the rally, or wait until attendees get to the rally to see it for the first time. If posted on here first, Buck opens himself up to "well, it would look better if you did this....or if you did that......and the color should be XYZ, not ABC". Too many cooks in the kitchen......... (not saying "you" would insert your input, just stating what has happened in the past). We open up the floor at every rally looking for volunteers to help next year, Buck volunteered to do the shirts again.
The shirts are like a box of chocolates......you never know what you paid for until you get to the rally.......or sumpin like that.
That ABSOLUTELY makes sense, and I like me a box of mystery chocolates.

BRIAN "GO Buckeyes, GO Wildcats"!

2015 DL650 XT "Hector"

1997 Honda Valkyrie 1500 custom “Dolores”




Big B is offline  
post #159 of 750 Old 03-07-2019, 11:34 AM
Stromthusiast!
 
Spokes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Slaterville Springs NY
Posts: 318
Just ordered my shirt too. Thanks buck83.

Rich


*It entered my blood in 1970 on a Honda QA50*
Spokes is offline  
post #160 of 750 Old 03-07-2019, 12:51 PM
Stromthusiast!
 
Dread7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 3,664
Being my third time at this event I will say that the first time I had not met anyone or been there on a bike although I had always wanted to. I had a blast and met a lot of people

The second time I already knew the core group and met additional people that attended. Again I had a blast and felt at home and with friends for the weekend.

This time I have no doubt it will be like going to Cheers after work and knowing the bartender, the waitresses and the regulars....as of this time I have become a regular.

Formerly clovett but changed to my gaming name

2004 DL650 1998 DR650 1994 CB1000 1992 DR350
2004 Z400 1965 Norton 650 1984 Honda XL200
1975 Suzuki RM125 1972 Yamaha 100 enduro
1971 Honda CT90 1968 Honda Z50A
Dread7 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2017 Eastern V-Strom Rally Slow Speed Race Stalky Tracker Events 14 05-13-2017 03:09 PM
Eastern Vstrom Rally thedrifter2010 Canadian Troopers 4 02-24-2017 03:19 PM
Strom Cachers USA/CANADA PO-SLOKE North America 429 11-16-2012 01:47 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome