StromTrooper banner

Anyone need an exhaust system?

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  WingVetteStrom 
#1 ·
Exhaust system from a 2017 Wee. If anyone wants it, just pay for having it boxed and shipped at the UPS store and you can have it. 7,000 miles approx. on it.
Removed it to install an Akropovic. Hate to waste it. Check the part numbers, it might work for previous years also.

Attachments

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#5 ·
I'm having my front header and exhaust pipe rerouted to the right side of the engine and the skid plate modified accordingly to gain another 2" of ground clearance. A guy in Australia did it also.
Promise ya'll I'll post detailed pics of everything including the Akro when it's all done.

Also installed a K&N air filter. If the bike runs good on the way to the header shop I'm going to skip a Power Commander. Akro claims it isn't necessary although recommended to "optimize performance" whatever that means. Don't see how spending tons of money to gain another 1/2 HP or whatever is worth it. Akro claims 4.7 HP increase and 9 pounds less wait without a Power Commander.

I'm doing it for the weight reduction, don't really care about another silly 4.7HP increase. I do a lot of riding all over Mexico, including off-road there, and weight is everything IMHO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.