StromTrooper banner

Picked Up My New 2017 Today

4K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  Josh 
#1 ·
I'm now a VStrom 650 guy! Quite a difference from my 2003 Vulcan 800 Classic. Just under 200 kms today.
First impressions: Love the balance, acceleration, handling, suspension and appearance. High wind gusts seem to catch me a bit more than on the cruiser but I'm quickly getting used to it. The seat seems a bit hard but maybe I've just got a boney butt! All in all I love it!

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Yep! Congratulations!

Hope you enjoy it and that it serves you well.

:smile2:

#15 ·
Welcome aboard! You have lots of great riding around you!

take a minute and stop in the Canadian Section in regional Forums. There are lots of Strommers around you! If you feel comfy doing a bit of a ride the Annual Road Toads Meet and greet in Bancroft is next Sunday, April 28th. There are riders coming from Perth, Kingston and Ottawa.

Details here:

https://www.stromtrooper.com/canadi...ncroft-meet-greet-sunday-april-14-2019-a.html

Tomorrow or Monday I will put up a poll to check the numbers coming so the restaurant isn't overwhelmed.

Hope to see you!

PS: Good idea NOT to have your email as your sign-in name. Big B would happily change it for you.

..Tom

#19 ·
Nice lookin new bike! I"m just down the road in Kingston.

Seat concepts will cure the seat problem for you on the cheap, mx1 canada usually has them in stock.

#21 ·
How about mfpastor58 Or fasterpaster17

Lots of great people on this forum to hang out with and enjoy these bikes.

You will find it a great place to learn more about your new found love.

Adventure cruising. :smile2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.