Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wasatch Mnts, Utah
FYI: You can run your Hazard Lights w/o your head lights on...
I had to pull over & put a little fuel in when I was running across the great basin on I-80 at night. No moon & not much shoulder so I wanted my 4 ways on, but didn't want to leave the headlamps on. When the key is off the headlamps turn off, but so do the hazard flashers. Oh well, I guess parking lamps are the best I can do.
Well low & behold, when I locked the steering and turned on the park lamps, the 4 ways started flashing! So there ya have it, it you put on your park lights, you can run your Hazard lights!
Perhaps everyone else already understands this, but it was a surprise to me. Of course I am not always very bright. :mrgreen:
• Indian Himalaya:Gangotri-Shimla-Manali-Pavarti-Spiti-Leh-Kargil-Padum-Sringhar-Daramsala (3 mo.--2x)
• Kazakstan-Krygyzstan-Tajikistan-Xin Xiang to Lhasa, Tibet on China 219!-Nepal (7 months)
• Santiago, Chile to Ushuia Argentina and up to Cusco, Peru (7 months)
• Peruvian Andes (3 months)
• N Chile - Medellin, Colombia (3 months)
• Cartegena, CO to N Chile (3 months)[/SIZE]
Last edited by glasswave; 08-29-2012 at 01:47 AM.