Well, I only got the necessities required to make this bike a great bike. I will list them in order of importance.
1) Adventuretech Fork Brace - this is a must as I live in a windy area and this stabilizes the bike.
2) Suzuki Lower Cowl - As was mentioned earlier, protection for the oil filter is vital
3) Adventuretech Mirror Extenders - GREATLY improves the field of view. Your shoulders are now no longer blocking the view
4) Suzuki hand guards
5) Suzuki Accesory port - greatly needed if you have a lot of electronics that need plugging in.
6) Ramline GPS Mount- possibly the best in the fact that they can accommodate nearly any GPS mount specific. This is fitted with a Garmin Nuvi 40 which is 1/6th the price of the Zumo 660 with all the features necessary, and at $99, if it gets stolen, I will not lose any sleep
My next Farkle will be a Corbin heated Seat, which I will probably order in the winter as I do not have the patience for 2 month delivery and then pack the bike away for storage when the seat finally arrives.