Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wasatch Mnts, Utah
12v "always on", fused SAE connector power out is standard equipment?...
Is that little SAE connector that's tied off to the frame near the left passenger peg what I think it is?
It looks like a 12v "always on", 7 amp fused SAE connector power out. Could it be so? If yes, what a nice way to get power to charge my little doodads while I'm touring. Can I go right from that to my little (5"x3'x1") 110 watt inverter and charge all my batts as well as run my laptop?
What is it there for? Some accessory from Suzuki? Which one? Would I need to up the fuse rating to say a 15 amp?
• Indian Himalaya:Gangotri-Shimla-Manali-Pavarti-Spiti-Leh-Kargil-Padum-Sringhar-Daramsala (3 mo.--2x)
• Kazakstan-Krygyzstan-Tajikistan-Xin Xiang to Lhasa, Tibet on China 219!-Nepal (7 months)
• Santiago, Chile to Ushuia Argentina and up to Cusco, Peru (7 months)
• Peruvian Andes (3 months)
• N Chile - Medellin, Colombia (3 months)
• Cartegena, CO to N Chile (3 months)[/SIZE]