Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wasatch Mnts, Utah
Throttle control assembly the same as 2011 wee?
I am wondering if the throttle control assembly, control, grip, throttle tube ect are the same on the new 2012 as they are on the earlier models?
Especially the throttle tube.
I am having difficulty installing an NEP throttle lock, and am nervous to proceed further (don't want to damage my throttle tube) w/o some assurance the the NEP will indeed work on a 2012.
Several folks have been able to get them working on earlier models.
ps -- original post
NEP Cruise Control install difficulties
• Indian Himalaya:Gangotri-Shimla-Manali-Pavarti-Spiti-Leh-Kargil-Padum-Sringhar-Daramsala (3 mo.--2x)
• Kazakstan-Krygyzstan-Tajikistan-Xin Xiang to Lhasa, Tibet on China 219!-Nepal (7 months)
• Santiago, Chile to Ushuia Argentina and up to Cusco, Peru (7 months)
• Peruvian Andes (3 months)
• N Chile - Medellin, Colombia (3 months)
• Cartegena, CO to N Chile (3 months)[/SIZE]