Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wasatch Mnts, Utah
FYI: More 2012's are starting to arrive!
I was up at a dealer in N Utah and he had a new Fox Orange standard out on the floor. I believe he said he had one in back as well. He has been sold out since early March.
Based on this, I can only assume that Suzuki finally got some inventory off the boat, through customs and has begun to ship them to dealers.
Anyways, I figured this might be news worth having for anyone that is struggling to locate one before 0% financing runs out.
• Indian Himalaya:Gangotri-Shimla-Manali-Pavarti-Spiti-Leh-Kargil-Padum-Sringhar-Daramsala (3 mo.--2x)
• Kazakstan-Krygyzstan-Tajikistan-Xin Xiang to Lhasa, Tibet on China 219!-Nepal (7 months)
• Santiago, Chile to Ushuia Argentina and up to Cusco, Peru (7 months)
• Peruvian Andes (3 months)
• N Chile - Medellin, Colombia (3 months)
• Cartegena, CO to N Chile (3 months)[/SIZE]