Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wasatch Mnts, Utah
Would aligning the headlights be a warranty service?...
My head lights when on bright seem to points up at the trees on the left side of the road. Oddly enough, the low beams seem pretty good. They definitely seem better than the brights.
Do you think it's reasonable to ask a dealer to align them on warranty? I bought my bike w/36miles used from a dealer 400 miles away, so it's not like I am returning to the dealer where I bought my bike for the service.
• Indian Himalaya:Gangotri-Shimla-Manali-Pavarti-Spiti-Leh-Kargil-Padum-Sringhar-Daramsala (3 mo.--2x)
• Kazakstan-Krygyzstan-Tajikistan-Xin Xiang to Lhasa, Tibet on China 219!-Nepal (7 months)
• Santiago, Chile to Ushuia Argentina and up to Cusco, Peru (7 months)
• Peruvian Andes (3 months)
• N Chile - Medellin, Colombia (3 months)
• Cartegena, CO to N Chile (3 months)[/SIZE]