Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wasatch Mnts, Utah
Sasquatch vs Hyperpro vs wait & see....
I hope to be in Idaho soon on a new 2012 wee! While there, I could stop by Jay's shop & get my 2012 shock rebuilt. I could also buy a custom built hyper Pro when I get home from this trip.
Finally, is the stock suspension good enough that I should ride it out and see how it handles?
My hope is to make the strom into a washboard/corrugation chewing machine.
I travel 50% decent tarmac, 20% horrible tarmac, 25% gobbling endless miles of wash boarded gravel and dirt mixed w/some sand and such, and 5% on true 4wd/jeep road terrain. This is almost always with a load. And usually in developing countries.
I am a big guy & carry camping plus pro photo gear.
Need to decide right away.
• Indian Himalaya:Gangotri-Shimla-Manali-Pavarti-Spiti-Leh-Kargil-Padum-Sringhar-Daramsala (3 mo.--2x)
• Kazakstan-Krygyzstan-Tajikistan-Xin Xiang to Lhasa, Tibet on China 219!-Nepal (7 months)
• Santiago, Chile to Ushuia Argentina and up to Cusco, Peru (7 months)
• Peruvian Andes (3 months)
• N Chile - Medellin, Colombia (3 months)
• Cartegena, CO to N Chile (3 months)[/SIZE]