2012 wee pillion report - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
DL650A - 2012-2016 DL650A 2012-2016 (L2-L6)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 02-26-2012, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
Stromthusiast!

2012 wee pillion report

took my wife out for the first time on the back of the new wee and its all good because if anyone is going to complain it would be her . you know the type everything has to be perfect .. but she said its great no wind hitting her . no vibrations . low rear footrest that are good for knee angle . comfortable seat & a soft ride .. now this might be a problem for getting out on my own ? .. o-h hell you cannot win can you ..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Stromthusiast!

Garage
Nice. I took out a girlfriend and had similar results. She liked the seat better than on the old model. She did not use the grab bars but is not the type. I also didn't have the Givi top case mounted so there was no back rest.

The one thing she complained a bit about was that I was leaning the bike too quickly. Damn, I'm still applying the same force required to lean the old Wee to the new Glee. It reacts much more agilely.
post #3 of 3 Old 02-29-2012, 04:12 PM
Stromthusiast!

My wife loves riding pillion on my L2. She told me it is by far the most comfortable of the motor cycles I have owned. She believes it is because of the width of the seat and comfortable handles.

I just picked up a top box with pad to use as a backrest for her, although she hasn't been on the bike since I installed.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

2012 V-Strom DL650AL2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode