That's right, another guy who's headlights don't work
So, here's where I'm at-
1) Its not the starter switch, which is clean.
2) I cleaned and prepped the three connectors under the left fairing with dialectric grease. Still nothing.
3) I'm working my way backwards so I hopefully won't have to pull the tank. Next step is the connector behind the radiator. Which side of the bike is it on, and what's the best way to get to it?
I leave for the COBDR on 7-04,and it sure would be nice to have headlights.
And before anyone says anything-
4) yes I put this off too long,and now I'm paying the price
5) yes, I should put an Eastern Beaver on it, but I just put tires, levers, brake pads, pegs, and bar risers on it for the ride. My farkle budget is a little tight. Maybe when I get back, since the tank will be off to clean Colorado out of my air cleaner anyway.
Thanks my Strom riding brothers. Gen 2's forever