Paint silver part of cases or not

• Yes

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 54.2%

Poll

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  itlives 
#1 ·
My first ever poll. I painted my Wee and want to know your opinion on wether or not to paint the silver part of my cases.
Just a yes or no is sufficient.
I m going to paint the Suzuki emblem black..probably the engine guard too. I like the black/ white scheme. The color is a Kia off white.
Thanks for your input.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 · (Edited)
Whoa, please tell me you are not going to do the WRT with those nice bags on?

You are gonna love the WRT, I am glad I had a buddy on his strom with me and it turned out we needed each other's help once. Him in a short deep sand climb, and me on Murphy's Hogback . Proper 50/50 tires help a lot too.

Btw, no set route or destination yet, but I ride West for the month of Sept every year.

#11 ·
When I take (what I call) my big trip, I have a 100 LT. dry bag and a tank bag in addition to the hard bags. Funds dictate that I will not be able to get soft luggage by the trip. My thought was to find a place I could stash my hard bags and take a two day trip without them. I have watched several videos on the WRT and don't think I would attempt it alone.
My plan is to visit the Utah National Parks from Arches going south to the Kaibab NF.
I'll message you my phone # . Maybe we could meet!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.