Fitting Bagster Tank Cover - any pointers. - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
DL650A - 2012-2016 DL650A 2012-2016 (L2-L6)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 10-20-2018, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
Stromthusiast!
Junior Trooper

Fitting Bagster Tank Cover - any pointers.

Hi,

I'm trying to fit a 1626B Bagster Tank Cover and I have hit a few snags. 1st I'm not sure as to where to secure the strap nearest the handlebar without interfering with either cables or steering - at the minute it's secured just under where the tank is secured at the front, but it just doesn't look right.

The second problem are the two front most side straps (the ones with the long hooks), they look like they should hook under the tank cover, but the angle suggests it hooks under right at the angular part of the cover - trying there just doesn't work and there is no other obvious place I can find.

The third problem are the two bolt hole cuts in the cover, they are seemingly too big for the actual bolts and part of the underlying tank cover is visible and the cover looks pulled at that point.

Any pointers would be most welcome.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode