New glee - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
DL650A - 2012-2016 DL650A 2012-2016 (L2-L6)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 04-10-2014, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
Stromthusiast!

New glee

Its offical i finally got the strom Ive been wanting in the color Ive been looking for and couldnt be happier.. Well i could be if I have money left for farkels. I have a laundry list of things I want to get thanks to all the wonderful people of this forum I think I can put together the best performing strom around because of all the insight and intel of everyone. I just need the $$$ to do it now. honestly it doesnt need a whole lot to be an almost perfect bike. The few things on the top of my list are luggage, skid plate, new pegs (i find the factory ones very uncomfortable becuase i have sasquach feet), a new wind screen (sucks sucks sucks lol) exhaust, and fog lights. So anyone wanting to donate farkels or some $$$ to get my bike there its really appreciated lol jk.. I just wanted to let the community know that its offical for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 04-10-2014, 01:45 PM
Stromthusiast!

Congrats!
post #3 of 15 Old 04-10-2014, 01:49 PM Thread Starter
Stromthusiast!

thanks... donations appreciated lol

post #4 of 15 Old 04-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Stromthusiast!

Garage
Welcome. Keep an eye open in the For Sale section here for some great deals. V-Strom owners tend to take care of our own by good deals on farkles.
post #5 of 15 Old 04-10-2014, 06:14 PM
Stromthusiast!

Congrats on the new ride! If you want luggage, I have hardbags that I got with my 2013 that I doubt I'll use. Had 'em on for 10 miles and took 'em back off. Nice and clean!
post #6 of 15 Old 04-10-2014, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
Stromthusiast!

are they the adventure ones? and how much are you going to want for them?
post #7 of 15 Old 04-10-2014, 06:39 PM Thread Starter
Stromthusiast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleage crazy View Post
Welcome. Keep an eye open in the For Sale section here for some great deals. V-Strom owners tend to take care of our own by good deals on farkles.
i check the forsale section almost every day lol.. Im always looking for a good deal..right now im kind of tapped out as far as money goes. gotta pay the mortgage and all the other bills assocaited with the house... i hate being an adult i wish i could move back home with my dad and have all the money in the world again and live like a king without paying like one haha.
post #8 of 15 Old 04-10-2014, 07:10 PM
Stromthusiast!

You could even post a wanted add on items you are looking for. I go by the rule of research first then buy once. Of course I would love Jesse bags at some point but I read on this forum and ADV to get others ideas and learn from their experience. This site is outstanding in that capacity. Some real knowledgeable members here and everyone is very helpful.
BTW congrats on your choice of bikes. Just got back from a nice ride myself, smiled all the way.

Keep Calm, Fly-fish
------------------------------------------------------------
L2 Glee White- birthday 17 JAN 13
Farkles last to first: MFW Hwy pegs, Russell Daylong, Givi 3D604 tank bag, Motech Pegs, Madstad bracket&adv windshield, Tuono mirrors, Uclear HBC200 headset, E45 topcase, Cree driving lights w/Motech brackets,14T Sprocket, bar riser, E21 panniers, Stich heated grips/outlet, EB PC8, RR Fork Brace, Kouba link, Barkbusters, SW-Motech Centerstand/Skidplate/Crash Bars.

Last edited by bleedgrn; 04-10-2014 at 07:11 PM. Reason: edit
post #9 of 15 Old 04-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Stromthusiast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by specvtech View Post
are they the adventure ones? and how much are you going to want for them?
They're the large black aluminum hardbags, not sure what difference there is between adventure and regular. I can send pics if you want. $350.00 and they're yours, I just have to remove the mounting hardware from the bike. The bags and racks pop right off so you can have a relatively clean bike when you don't want the bags.
post #10 of 15 Old 04-10-2014, 10:14 PM
Stromthusiast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacaver View Post
They're the large black aluminum hardbags, not sure what difference there is between adventure and regular. I can send pics if you want. $350.00 and they're yours, I just have to remove the mounting hardware from the bike. The bags and racks pop right off so you can have a relatively clean bike when you don't want the bags.
That is a very good deal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode