4 months now since I installed my Givi Airflow on Glee.
Two things to keep in mind:
1 - Buffeting and wind protection doesn't work on Givi Airflow the way we think before we get one. Logic says, the higher the screen, the better protection. But, that's not the case with Givi Airflow. This screen works by creating high air pressure by compressing the air in the "box" between two screens. The higher you pull the top screen, the lower the pressure is created in the box. You need the pressure because , after created, it shoots the pressurized air vertically. Actually, that pressurized vertical air stream acts as invisible screen. Genious, isn't it? When I received it, I mounted my screen on top holes and rose top screen just to barely look over it. It was way better in terms of buffeting then my previous 3 screens but there was still some present. Then I remembered the storry about pressurized air and lowered it to half way of adjustment, still mounted on top holes. That was real brakethrough. 90% of buffeting was solved. Tried again to rise it and buffeting was back. So kept it down on half way.
2 - After getting Givi Airflow, Glee really needs wind deflectors. There is a sticky about those deflectors. I posted mines there as well. After deflectors installed, further 5% of buffeting was gone. So, 95% is solved now. The rest of 5% of buffeting and some, very little wind noise is surely due to my poor modular helmet. Saving now for Schuberth C3 Pro to solve the remaining 5%.
2017 DL1000 White
2014 DL1000 Red (sold)
2012 DL650 White (sold)