StromTrooper banner

Picked her up today!

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  rollgibbon 
#1 ·
Picked her up from the dealer and have thrown 40+ miles on her today. The wind is crazy or i would have rode longer. Definitely will be getting some saddle time this weekend. I love it!
Farkles I will be receiving next week:
RR Forkbrace
Suzuki Lower Cowl
Suzuki Centerstand
Shad-45 topcase
Barkbuster Handguards
Fender Extenda

And trying to figure out what kind of tankbag will work best as I want a small-med size magnetic tankbag. Here's the pic so it's real. Sorry about the finger that got in there. :p

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Magnetic tank bags do not work well from what I here. Picking mine up April 30th. Cant wait.
Uncle Fester
Say hi to the guys at Nielson's. I purchased my Glee there back in Jan. Thought their sales team was excellent. See if you can score a deal on some of their Klim riding gear. Hauled mine home in my truck (16 hour trip) but totally worth it. Went for a little ride today, not even 50 miles on her yet. Hard to keep my RPMs below 5000. Can't wait till I get past the initial break in to really feel how strong she is. Congrats to you both.

#3 ·
Nice

Nice Thumb pic, it's almost as nice as the bike :biggrinjester:

#4 ·
Congrats on the new bike - nice colour :thumbup:

Funny, that SHAD 45 looks like a giant thumb :mrgreen:

#7 ·
Congratulations on your new bike- I just got a 2013 in white and really like it.

I see you bought the lower cowling- that was the one thing I negotiated for in buying my bike and I'm happy I did- I think it makes the bike look complete (expensive for what it is- yes but I'm not taking my bike offroad other than gravel roads anyway).

#8 ·
Congrats on your new bike as well! Yea..tough price to swallow...but they look so good! At least the dealer brought the price of the cowling down to 230.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.