Viz-tec rear brake light flashing module - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
DL1000A - 2017+ DL1000A - 2017 (L7) and later

1Likes
  • 1 Post By uscgmac

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 07-30-2019, 12:41 AM Thread Starter
Stromthusiast!

Viz-tec rear brake light flashing module

Has anyone installed one of these on a newer generation Vstrom 1000. I just bought one of these plug and play rear brake flashers and having trouble figuring out exactly how to install it. I'm assuming that it plugs directly into the wiring plug that goes directly to the rear brake light, only problem is it's impossible to get my hand all the way back there to disconnect the plug that goes to the light. Do I need to disassemble the entire rear fender assembly to access the plug, there has to be an easier way. I just don't have enough room or leverage to get that plug disconnected.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-30-2019, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
Stromthusiast!

Well I answered my own question. I had to remove the rear fender and light to be able to access the brake light connector. Installed the viz-tec brake flasher module. It's plug and play, connects between the connectors for the brake light and is only the size of a quarter so doesn't take up too much space. Flashes the back brake light when you brake so you are more visible. Great investment and only took about 30 minutes to remove fender and light, install, then button back up.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Redshirt25 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode