Fed Ex was heeeerrreee..... - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
DL1000A - 2014-2016 DL1000A - 2014-2016 (L4-L6)

11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 05-10-2017, 08:20 PM Thread Starter
Stromthusiast!

Fed Ex was heeeerrreee.....

Two big boxes marked Give Motorcycle Accessories!!!
greywolf, blz2dwl, VSrider and 1 others like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 05-10-2017, 09:26 PM
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonMike View Post
Isn't autocorrect a barrel of fun!

Pat- 2007 DL650A was ridden to all 48 contiguous states. I didn't quite make it to 17,000 miles on the 2012 DL650A.
Nicknames I use to lessen typing, Vee = 2002-2012 DL1000s. Vee2=2014-2016 DL1000s. Wee = 2004-2011 DL650s. Glee = 2012-2016 DL650s
See https://www.stromtrooper.com/general...nicknames.html

Please vote in the poll on what Strom(s) you have at https://www.stromtrooper.com/informa...-you-have.html
post #3 of 12 Old 05-11-2017, 01:09 AM
Stromthusiast!

Garage
Quote:
Who gave y9u the accezsories.?

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

2015 VSTROM 650 X ABS EXP
Previous rides: 2012 KLX250S, 2006 VT1100C2, 2002 KX125, 1999 SV650, 1987 GPZ305
Bikes I wish I had: Ducati 916, Harley Road King, KTM 500 EXC, BMW R1200RT, Honda CRF1000L, BMW R75

post #4 of 12 Old 05-11-2017, 02:43 AM Thread Starter
Stromthusiast!

So when I was Sgt. one of my guys wrote a "DRE" paper (Drug Recognition Expert) and he did a find and replace as he misspelled "evaluation" and it replaced with "ejaculation" through out the entire paper and he sent it off to the State Police Major in charge, Via fax.... LOL...

So "Givi" outback trekker in aluminum, 37 L. I was gonna wait til Friday to put them on, but was so pumped I could not sleep. So I went out in my PJ's and got em on in 22 min. I timed it as I heard they were easy..... they are. Really nice.....

Just need my title so I can ride... thats coming Fed Ex tomorrow.... WOOOOT.
Bugzy, Cryoman, Hank122 and 1 others like this.
post #5 of 12 Old 05-11-2017, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
Stromthusiast!

So now a Fed Ex rant.... They can get my cases here in 2 days from 3 states away, but today, I take the entire day off to sign for the Fed Ex that has the title... that was Priority Overnight.... and it gets here at 5:15..... I am SOOOOO pissed. Thats a day I could have taken off for a motorcycle trip..... GRRRRR
post #6 of 12 Old 05-11-2017, 11:27 PM
Stromthusiast!

Quote:
So now a Fed Ex rant.... They can get my cases here in 2 days from 3 states away, but today, I take the entire day off to sign for the Fed Ex that has the title... that was Priority Overnight.... and it gets here at 5:15..... I am SOOOOO pissed. Thats a day I could have taken off for a motorcycle trip..... GRRRRR
That always seems to happen to me too. There is nothing worse than wasting a day waiting for a shipment that never comes.

But you got it now right? All Set? WOOT!!!
post #7 of 12 Old 05-12-2017, 12:07 AM
Stromthusiast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugzy View Post
That always seems to happen to me too. There is nothing worse than wasting a day waiting for a shipment that never comes.

But you got it now right? All Set? WOOT!!!
My FedEx guy gave me a stack of door tags. I just sign one and leave it stuck to my door. He just leaves the parcel on the porch, but I do live in a rural area so there isn't a cavalcade of miscreants marching up and down in front of my house.

There was a box from Italy waiting for me when I got home as well.
wingstrom likes this.
post #8 of 12 Old 05-12-2017, 12:21 AM Thread Starter
Stromthusiast!

Yep I have it, but I had to cancel the VIN inspection that a Trooper was coming by to do, and will have to take even more time off work, ti,e I could be using for motor trips, to go to DMV, all of which I was going to do today, as the Next Day Priority was stated to be delivered by 10:00....

It's just upsetting because there is nothing you can do.....

I am foreseeing some issue with DMV to at this point, it just has to go wrong as well. Frustrating that I will make the first payment on the bike before I ever get to ride it....
post #9 of 12 Old 05-12-2017, 12:33 AM
Stromthusiast!

My woe of the day is waiting for my Gimbal to be returned from South Korea, it has been there 3 weeks for repairs and they finally agreed to ship me a replacement instead of fixing the one sent. It is supposed to ship tomorrow (Friday), but it is already 12:30PM Friday over there and no shipping notifications yet, so now I don't know when they will ship it. Will it get shipped by end of day Friday? How long will it take to get here? will it work when it arrives? So many questions.

But we move forward one day at a time and see what we get right? Nothing else we can do.
wingstrom likes this.
post #10 of 12 Old 05-12-2017, 02:17 AM Thread Starter
Stromthusiast!

Right you are Bug.... 1St world problems... I am waiting 2-3 weeks to get the paperwork for the 3rd motorcycle in my shop, after spending what in some areas is a years wages for a set of side cases.... Boo Hoo...

Reality check... I am going to go count my blessings now... TWICE!

Thanks man....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode