Postings here must follow the rules for sales posts.
Note: This section is for member to member sales only. Do not "post for a buddy".
Businesses may not post without permission. Email: [email protected]
to set up a Supporting Vendor Account.
You must have more than 20 posts, and have been a member for 20 days, or have a $tromtrooper Membership, before posting in this section. No "Join to Sell" allowed.
**If we find that you are posting just to get your post count up, you can, and probably will, be banned.
DO NOT POST YOUR WANTED OR FOR SALE ITEMS ELSEWHERE IN THE FORUM!
Local forum flea market threads are the only exception. "How much money should I ask for my bike" posts are de facto sales posts and not allowed outside the "for sale" forum. Post an asking price and the price can be reduced if it gets no action. http://www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycles
can help with a starting price.
Post your vehicle for sale here. Your ad must comply with the following criteria:
1. Initial asking price must be listed. Follow-up messages adjusting the price are permitted. If there is no price, the post will be deleted.
2. Approximate location of the vehicle must be listed. (City and Province is sufficient)
3. Include a picture of the vehicle, if possible.
4. Members are not to post links to their ebay type auctions. Links to their outside ads are also not allowed. [this includes craigslist, etc.]
Administrators are exempt from this rule.
5. There is no charge for posting ads in the classified sections.
Please consider joining the premium membership.
6. Once your vehicle is sold, you must post a follow-up message in your ad stating that the vehicle has been sold, and is no longer available.
7. Please limit your comments to direct inquiries about the item offered.
8. Don't bump you post more than once a week or so...
These rules are subject to change at any time.
Stromtrooper does not assume responsibility for any transaction resulting from posts in this area, nor do we guarantee the accuracy of any ad. You post or reply to posts at your own risk.