StromTrooper banner

Installation of Universal VISTA Motorcycle Cruise Control

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Wesley Walker 
#1 ·
Well, I really didn’t know what to think of installing this, but after seeing a number of bikes with them, and speaking with sales staff, apparently this was easy. So, here goes.

I’m certainly no motor bike mechanic and nor do I work on my own bike, but, I must say, this was easy.

There is a number of cruise control devices on YOUTUBE but, the way I did it, seems too work fine.

I didn’t cut the grip, just simply put it up as close as I could to the end of the grip.
As far as tools goes, it comes with the allen keys, all I needed was my own shifter & 8mm socket set to undo the brake bracket, that was it...see pictures attached and let me know if yours turned out ok like mine did....

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
yeah it's funny, when ur riding, you adjust the throttle according to the sound of the motor so, when I first used it, it was certainly something different. cost me $53. can't complain. money well spent. have u got the same brand ??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.