Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - My Local Road Makes AMA Top 15 List!
View Single Post
post #4 of Old 06-15-2011, 03:17 PM
arachnyd
Stromthusiast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by footloose View Post
Wow! I find this hard to believe! Seriously!

We ride to Ohio every chance we can get, especially SE Ohio, to ride virtually deserted twisty, windy roads for miles and miles.

Ohio roads are the best kept secret...even to some Ohio residents, I guess! Get yourself down to Marietta and ride all the roads in the National Forest there, for starters.
I find this crazy! I used to live in upstate NY, and put 10k miles on my bike in a course of 2 season. Down here in Ohio, I put on about 250-500 a YEAR because I find the riding so bland. I fuess I need to go out East. I live in Cincinnati and have gone north, but its all flat and all the roads are straight...

Just discovered some treks in KY, but I'll check out the nat'l forest around marietta! I hope your right!

A farkle a day keeps retirement away!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Other rides: Ferrari 360 Spider, 2nd Gen z28 Camaro, FRC600 Electric sportbike, Porsche Cayenne, Cadillac CTS Performance
Vstrom 1000: Twin Bros pipes, Powercommander III, JVM Concept lower fairing, bestem trunk, frame sliders, swing arm spools, loobman oiler, grip puppies, heated grips, risers, handlebars, compass and radar detector, and probably some other stuff I missed.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome