Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Auxiliary Light Mounting - Opinions?
View Single Post
post #41 of Old 03-24-2019, 04:56 PM
RestoRider2017
Stromthusiast!

Location: Apopka Florida NW of Orlando near a twist in the road and a hill on the horizon...
Garage
I do know the lights I purchased from Yitamotor on Ebay had the same lights in spot beam or wide beam.
One set came with the harness and the others did not. I got the ones with the harness which are spot beams.
They are 16 Watts each with 6 LED bulbs per light. I adjusted mine so the beams sit about a foot lower than
my headlight on low beam. This is from a 20 foot distance back from a vertical wall.
The width is right around 4 feet apart at the same distance back.

This aluminates the road well at night and so far no flashing of the high beams from oncoming drivers so I think
I'm not blinding anyone at approach. For $20 total even though they are cheap I think they are just fine
and save my money for other items of noteworthy cause. I'll post back later with any issues that may come up.
But all the other lights I've purchased from this vendor are good to go . www.yitamotor.com

2017 DL 650 , Shad 23 side bags, Givi crash bars, 32 watt LED driving lights ,
Goldwing pegs, silver front fender, Lazer cut aluminum Chain guard, Madstad 20" windshield
light smoke tint , Blu/blk Driven Racing Billet bar ends.

"any comments made on this forum are purely for amusement purposes only.
not to be confused with actual knowledge"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome