StromTrooper banner

Aluminum Pannier set - $200 US from Alibaba - Need a few people for minimum order

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  skywalker46 
#1 ·
Hello - I am thinking of ordering the minimum - 2 sets (4 panniers) from Alibaba.
Here is the link: https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...pm=a2700.7724857.normalList.26.4a1669fdCAr8Xj

But if there are a few others interested - We can get the price down below $200USD per set.

I am not sure about mounting these - I am talking to them today.

Please chime in on this link with your location (I am in Toronto)
Your model and year
Any pertinent questions

I have a feeling there will be a risk with the mounting and for my money - at this price I am thinking of getting them and then having the attachment fabricated. Am I crazy (please include this answer in your reply)

#3 ·
They look just like the oem Strom Givi's, so the Givi rack system would work. I just added Mosko Moto 35L/25L panniers to my oem rack and it installed in 20 min....beautiful set up if you like soft bags.

#9 ·
Guys - I didn't know that anyone replied - SHIT. Something is wrong with my notifications.

I was damn interested in these panniers but decided to go Pelican DIY. I am very sorry. If anyone could tell me how to be notified when someone responds to my thread. I am sure it is simple but I seem to have missed it.

Many apologies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.