Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - V-Strom Essentials
View Single Post
post #3 of Old 10-24-2017, 03:20 PM
Sagebrush
Stromthusiast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richlandrick View Post
There are few farkles that just about everybody can benefit from. We have been making some of these parts for over ten years now. They have been tried and proven by thousands of V-Strom owners.

All our original Adventuretech designs come with a Happiness Guarantee! We want you to be happy! No restocking fee!

Tired of looking at your shoulders? Mirror extenders

Larger Bolt-on side stand foot - a simple inexpensive install and forget solution.

Fork Brace - Just get it!

Knees cramped - We invented this kit and it is wonderful. So wonderful it has been copied on every continent (except maybe antarctica) . - Foot peg and control lowering kit.

Not enough room for your boot under the shifter? We have two solutions for that as well. Instead of lengthening the shifter, our kits give you a range of positions that relocate the shifter mounting point forward. This gives the same effect as a longer shifter, but with options to make sure you have just the right amount of extra room.

Gear Shift Relocation Kit

Please support the guy who spent the time to develop and bring you these products.
Well, I can say it's all good stuff. I have the fork brace, peg/shifter relocation kit, kickstand foot and the GPS mount over the dash with the ram ball mount. I would buy it all over again.

My size 14 feet really like the added room of the adjustable shifter. I put gl1800 foot pegs on too. My toes drag a bit now on tight curvy roads, but I can lean in enough for a brisk pace. It's worth it though, my knees are in a more comfortable position now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome