StromTrooper banner

Givi Top case hardware suggestions???

904 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  RockyMtnScotsman 
#1 ·
Looking to purchase a Givi E52N and need the hardware to mount it. Two choices I'm looking at are the Adventure Motostuff Adjustable Topcase mounting system V3.0 and the SW Motech Alu-Rack Toprack V3.0. Does anyone have any thoughts of one over the other?

Prices on both are close so that's not a consideration, just looking for the best product that will hold the E52 securely. Any or all suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks!

#3 ·
i find the stock givi mounting plate works good . i have ridden rough roads with the E52 loaded to the max + and no problems
Same here with a V46.

#4 ·
amotostuff works for me. No complaints at all.

I would recommend you NOT go for the brake light option on the E52 (quick-connection unreliable). Instead, upgrade with an admorelighting unit (http://www.admorelighting.com/) as soon as feasible.

#6 ·
Agree fully on both points and run same config.
Get the Givi w/o the light kit installed (cheaper) and install the Admore kit - piece of cake, brighter, and better functionality.

#5 ·
If you get the AMoto adjustable, please post back here with your critique. I currently have the standard Givi mount, and a backrest on my Givi case, but it sits a little too forward for my passenger's comfort. I'm interested to hear if this adjustable mount will solve that by allowing the case to be mounted more rearward.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.