StromTrooper banner

today

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  steveinsandiego 
#1 ·
i logged a few more miles. omg, most xlnt weather. experienced gusty cross winds on the dry lake bed; i was gutsy and held on...LOL.

wolfed down an ATC at submarina sammwidges, and talked to a guy and his frau, about my age, who had recently given up their bmws.

you can see a homemade observatory just to the right of the pole on the hill across the road.

warner springs glider port

downtown julian

dudley's (not what it usta be...)

i swindled the clerk out of the last walnut swirl

sign inside dudley's

oh, crap, sorry about the small images. tinypic wouldn't allow me to see a larger version....arg and ugh and, well, you know. last pic: children, please keep parents under supervision.

after the ride, with about 4038 now on the odo, i changed the oil. i use valvoline 4-stroke 10-40 which meets MOM's requirements, and purolator filters. i did not change the crush washer due to a 2013 thread concerning,, er, um, whether to replace crush washers. got everything put back together, let'r run a few minutes. oil is now a tad below full line. no apparent leaks.

ready to ride tomorrow, which is supposed to be cooler, but sunny again. woot!

See less See more
#6 ·
It's supposed to hit near 70 F here in southern Missouri. Honda it is while the Strom is waiting for recall parts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.