StromTrooper banner

am- i normal?

2K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  PXX 
#1 ·
ever since i drove that dl650, i'm very unhappy at not having one.
the days until i will buy mine are indeed going to be very miserable... only 4 months to go...

i daydream about it all the time, and it's all i can think about
(well, that and food and sex, but in that order)

am-i sick to want my vstrom so much?
does it go away once i buy it?

i mean i remember wanting a ducati, but i didnt want it that much. wanting the wee, actually hurts...

#3 ·
yep, perfectly normal...

does it go away once i buy it?
Unfortunately the disease mutates into farkleosis at varying degrees of severity depending on the patients ironus butticus and their resistance to tightfisted spousetilitis. There is no cure.

#4 ·
YES normal.. although i had two bikes in the shed, after i rode one [wanting a dual purpose] I had to buy one, and have been loving it ever since, and i've done 4500km since i bought mine 4th february.:D

#5 ·
Yep, you're weird...

No. You are completely, utterly abnormal. That is the sole reason you belong here just like the rest of us.

If it weren't for abnormal, this forum wouldn't exist.

V-Stroms ROCK!

:p

#9 ·
Yes, you are abnormal.... but so are most of us here ;)

I was in the same boat... I couldn't wait to get one and put myself into even more debt to get one, but I'm so glad I did... Who needs to eat when you can ride with your visor up? ;)

#13 ·
You will likely find that you have an allergic reaction to the Strom once you get it.. or at least your work may think so as you call in sick for the first few days. The reaction likely won't go away, either, but you will find ways to live with it.

..Tom

#15 ·
You sorry, sad sack of... oh, wait, I was pretty much the same way. Never mind.

Ah, in a bunch of years, when this future bike is all worn out with a million miles, you'll have long forgotten this feeling and instead you'll be sick over your lust for the next bike.

Time flies...

#16 ·
stevet: you worry me....

i hope that won't be the case, the wee is going to be the last bike i ever buy.
it better last me at least a million kilometers... (that's how much i plan on driving it in the next 30 years)

#17 ·
One of the nice things about owning a Strom is the next bike you get is easy to pick........a newer version! This is a disease you most likely won't recover from.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.