StromTrooper banner

Du Pont Chain Lube

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  water warrior 
#1 ·
Hi guys an gals. Question for riders in the Greater Vancouver Region. Who is using Du Pont chain lube, how do you like it and lastly where are you finding it. Need a location seeing as how none is to be found in little Squamish town ??? Thanks in advance.

#5 ·
I have been looking for The same chain lube and not finding it. I just looked on the DuPont website and found this though.
Where to Buy
DuPont™ Performance Lubricants are brand new products on the market. We are adding new retail partners daily. Look for the products at a TrueValue or ACE Hardware store near you. If they don't have it in stock, they can order it for you from their warehouses. In late June you will be able to find the Multi-Use at all Lowe's Home Improvement locations, and the Silicone & White Lithium Lubricants at select Lowe's locations.
Please check back soon for a complete store listing.
I have not had a chance to check any of those stores and it may pertain only to US locations. There is a True Value in my home town so I will ask them this evening.

#6 ·
Thanks a bunch guys. Not in a panic about getting some , just would like to have a source that I can count on and an excuse(not really) to go for a ride. Now about my coffee maker................cratered, back up coffee maker cratered...........time for a ride to Wal-Mart. Emergency ride category.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.