StromTrooper banner

Keith Faulkner and a ride through the badlands!

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  nuke 
#1 ·
Strompin Tom and I met up with Keith and his buddy Norm today and led them through some of Southern Ontario's great roads, Terra Cotta, Cheltenham Badlands, Inglewood, Forks of the Credit, Hockley Valley etc. We had a nice lunch in Hockley and Tom and I went up airport road to concession road 20 headed west through river road to Hornings Mills, another great road.
Keith brought his CBR250 up to Canada leaving the Strom in Florida. His buddy Norm rode a ST1300 and Strompin Tom rode his ST1100 to keep Norm company, leaving his Strom at home so only one Strom in this group :)

See less See more
#4 ·
River Road east from Horning's Mills

I had a nice little ride there today. Started on River Road at Horning's Mills, east to Terra Nova, south on 2nd Line and then west on 10th Sideroad. After a couple of nice curves 10th Sideroad straightens out.
On the second run I went north on 2nd Sideroad. There it is soon gravel and goes up a high steep hill. I had fun going up, but declined coming back down it :)

- Terry

#5 ·
I had a nice little ride there today. Started on River Road at Horning's Mills, east to Terra Nova, south on 2nd Line and then west on 10th Sideroad. After a couple of nice curves 10th Sideroad straightens out.
On the second run I went north on 2nd Sideroad. There it is soon gravel and goes up a high steep hill. I had fun going up, but declined coming back down it :)

- Terry
2nd sideroad sounds interesting Terry, S. Tom Mentioned there were some nice hills in the area on gravel roads.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.