Vstrom picture game - Page 77 - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
Photography and Videos Post your photos here for the world to enjoy! Not limited to V-Strom stuff.

 26Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #761 of 1912 Old 12-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Stromthusiast!
 
OfirMX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: at the Gateway to the Sierras, in California
Posts: 1,250


Next:

you, your bike & a Salvation Army Bell Ringer with his Red Kettle.
OfirMX is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #762 of 1912 Old 12-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Stromthusiast!
 
Wahoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 398
I found a bell ringer and a kettle today but he was set up inside a grocery store and wouldn't come outside for a photo. Must have thought it was a set-up of some kind.

I will need to look for another bell ringer, or offer them more than the $5 I offered this guy to come outside.
Wahoo is offline  
post #763 of 1912 Old 12-08-2012, 04:39 PM
$tromtrooper
 
andreas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by off1 View Post


Next:

you, your bike & a Salvation Army Bell Ringer with his Red Kettle.
Darn, can just barely see the red money bucket where I put the $5 donation. Poor guy freezes his ass off, and it also started to snow a little



NEXT : Your Strom next to / in front of a Christmas Tree Lot....In the picture must also be a vehicle with a
Tree straped to the roof - Tree larger than car would be funny but not a must.

FB MEMBER #133 - 2008 Wee

Last edited by andreas; 12-08-2012 at 04:45 PM.
andreas is offline  
post #764 of 1912 Old 12-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
 
Satch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Wasatch Mountains, UT
Posts: 1,685
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreas View Post
NEXT : Your Strom next to / in front of a Christmas Tree Lot....In the picture must also be a vehicle with a
Tree straped to the roof - Tree larger than car would be funny but not a must.
I'm surprised you didn't require the Christmas Tree to be a Nordman Fir cut within the past week from the Mileburn Christmas Tree Farm in Northern Ireland!

If this keeps up, I know what my next challenge will be: Your Strom next to a one-legged clown on a unicycle smoking a pipe and balancing a poodle on his head while juggling a bowling ball, crow bar, mango, and a chain saw. All of the items must be in the air at the same time and the clown must be blowing a double smoke ring and the poodle must be jumping through the smoke rings. It would be best if it was on an aircraft carrier with a Harrier Jet taking off in the background, but not a must.
Satch is offline  
post #765 of 1912 Old 12-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Stromthusiast!
 
OfirMX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: at the Gateway to the Sierras, in California
Posts: 1,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satch View Post
I'm surprised you didn't require the Christmas Tree to be a Nordman Fir cut within the past week from the Mileburn Christmas Tree Farm in Northern Ireland!

If this keeps up, I know what my next challenge will be: Your Strom next to a one-legged clown on a unicycle smoking a pipe and balancing a poodle on his head while juggling a bowling ball, crow bar, mango, and a chain saw. All of the items must be in the air at the same time and the clown must be blowing a double smoke ring and the poodle must be jumping through the smoke rings. It would be best if it was on an aircraft carrier with a Harrier Jet taking off in the background, but not a must.

That's why a suggested the example picture to post a new challenge. It keeps the new tags more realistic and the game more agile.

Just sayin'



Sent from my right shoe using the Motorcycle app
OfirMX is offline  
post #766 of 1912 Old 12-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
 
Satch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Wasatch Mountains, UT
Posts: 1,685
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by off1 View Post
That's why a suggested the example picture to post a new challenge. It keeps the new tags more realistic and the game more agile.

Just sayin'



Sent from my right shoe using the Motorcycle app
Naw, I'm just in one of those moods tonight and felt like messin' with Andreas a little bit.

I think the game is great just the way it is. I need to wait for the ice to clear off the roads then it's off to the Christmas tree lot to look for that 18' tree strapped to the top of a Mini Cooper.

Last edited by Satch; 12-08-2012 at 08:40 PM.
Satch is offline  
post #767 of 1912 Old 12-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Stromthusiast!
 
OfirMX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: at the Gateway to the Sierras, in California
Posts: 1,250
Not if I get there first
OfirMX is offline  
post #768 of 1912 Old 12-08-2012, 09:00 PM
$tromtrooper
 
andreas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satch View Post
Naw, I'm just in one of those moods tonight and felt like messin' with Andreas a little bit.

I think the game is great just the way it is. I need to wait for the ice to clear off the roads then it's off to the Christmas tree lot to look for that 18' tree strapped to the top of a Mini Cooper.
Thanks for the great laugh Satch. I almost said Mini in my next tag, but that would have been too much.

FB MEMBER #133 - 2008 Wee
andreas is offline  
post #769 of 1912 Old 12-09-2012, 08:34 AM
Stromthusiast!
 
Sleddog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satch View Post
If this keeps up, I know what my next challenge will be: Your Strom next to a one-legged clown on a unicycle smoking a pipe and balancing a poodle on his head while juggling a bowling ball, crow bar, mango, and a chain saw. All of the items must be in the air at the same time and the clown must be blowing a double smoke ring and the poodle must be jumping through the smoke rings. It would be best if it was on an aircraft carrier with a Harrier Jet taking off in the background, but not a must.
Aww! I was all set to get this tag just to show it could be done (without the Harrier & aircraft carrier of course) Then I noticed the poodle had to be balancing on the clown's head & jumping through the smoke rings....it IMPOSSIBLE to do both!

Sleddog
Sleddog1 is offline  
post #770 of 1912 Old 12-09-2012, 09:40 AM
$tromtrooper
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cuernavaca, Mexico
Posts: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleddog1 View Post
Aww! I was all set to get this tag just to show it could be done (without the Harrier & aircraft carrier of course) Then I noticed the poodle had to be balancing on the clown's head & jumping through the smoke rings....it IMPOSSIBLE to do both!

Sleddog
Quitter!


'10 Vee Adv
Multiple Farkles :
Stebel Horn with Screaming Banshee,Gorilla Alarm, Madstadt Bracket, RichlandRick's fork brace, accessory shelf and mirror extenders, PCV, Twin 12v outlets, Twisted Throttle and EB Fuse Blocks, Admore Light Bar, GPS and Contour Camera Ram Mount, Bark Busters, 8k HIDS, Omni-Cruise Throttle Lock, Altrider Bars, sliders and side-stand foot. Wolfman Rainier Tank Bag, ADVMonster "30" Aux Lights
craneguy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome