Strom Cachers USA/CANADA - Revived - Page 9 - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
North America Canada and US Regions

 3Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 840 Old 12-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Stromthusiast!
 
vegashotwheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Las Vegas Nevada
Posts: 1,500
OK lets try again for someone on Sunday Dec 23rd if the weather cooperates.
Im open to Southern Cal, parts of Arizona and Utah, just want to move it out of Vegas.
Mike

2007 Blue DL650 V-Strom - running out of farkle's to do so bought the VEE
2006 SILVER DL1000 - Riding on the Darkside!!!!!
Las Vegas, NV
vegashotwheeler is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #82 of 840 Old 12-18-2012, 01:27 AM
Stromthusiast!
 
2mstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegashotwheeler View Post
OK lets try again for someone on Sunday Dec 23rd if the weather cooperates.
Im open to Southern Cal, parts of Arizona and Utah, just want to move it out of Vegas.
Mike
Andreas may beat me to a pulp for this but.... if you waited until the DV run we could take it south for someone in the states, or I could keep it into Mexico and find someone there, or find someone on the way back....
Just a thought..

"Tombstone"
Beak Strom DL1K
My Alaskan Adventure
http://2mbstonestravels.blogspot.com/2015/04/alaska-or-bust.html
2mstone is offline  
post #83 of 840 Old 12-18-2012, 07:58 AM
Stromthusiast!
 
vegashotwheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Las Vegas Nevada
Posts: 1,500
If thats the only possibility to get it out of town then we must make it move.
I was hoping to have someone step up before the New Years ride.
Mike

2007 Blue DL650 V-Strom - running out of farkle's to do so bought the VEE
2006 SILVER DL1000 - Riding on the Darkside!!!!!
Las Vegas, NV
vegashotwheeler is offline  
post #84 of 840 Old 12-18-2012, 11:21 AM
Stromthusiast!
 
2mstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegashotwheeler View Post
If thats the only possibility to get it out of town then we must make it move.
I was hoping to have someone step up before the New Years ride.
Mike
That would be best, but if needs be I'm sure I can find a Strommer somewhere on the path between Baja and back here. However, I would need some time to get the feelers out and get a reply back. Let me know what you want to do.

"Tombstone"
Beak Strom DL1K
My Alaskan Adventure
http://2mbstonestravels.blogspot.com/2015/04/alaska-or-bust.html
2mstone is offline  
post #85 of 840 Old 12-19-2012, 08:04 AM
Stromthusiast!
 
vegashotwheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Las Vegas Nevada
Posts: 1,500
I have been posting also on the Southern Cali link to find a taker but no answers so we may have to do it your way.
We can hand off at Death Valley or Salvation Mountain.
But will keep trying to get it moving before those rides.
Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mstone View Post
That would be best, but if needs be I'm sure I can find a Strommer somewhere on the path between Baja and back here. However, I would need some time to get the feelers out and get a reply back. Let me know what you want to do.

2007 Blue DL650 V-Strom - running out of farkle's to do so bought the VEE
2006 SILVER DL1000 - Riding on the Darkside!!!!!
Las Vegas, NV
vegashotwheeler is offline  
post #86 of 840 Old 12-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Stromthusiast!
Super Trooper!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hendertucky, NV
Posts: 272
If we have to, I can meet you in the UMC parking lot for a hand off..... It will be a tough transit, but I'll ask for a police escort between parking lots for my own personal safety.
MedPlt is offline  
post #87 of 840 Old 12-19-2012, 11:41 AM
Stromthusiast!
 
vegashotwheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Las Vegas Nevada
Posts: 1,500

Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedPlt View Post
If we have to, I can meet you in the UMC parking lot for a hand off..... It will be a tough transit, but I'll ask for a police escort between parking lots for my own personal safety.

2007 Blue DL650 V-Strom - running out of farkle's to do so bought the VEE
2006 SILVER DL1000 - Riding on the Darkside!!!!!
Las Vegas, NV
vegashotwheeler is offline  
post #88 of 840 Old 12-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Stromthusiast!
 
vegashotwheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Las Vegas Nevada
Posts: 1,500
Hey if you got a job here we could pass it in the Elevator
We should of xrayed it
Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedPlt View Post
If we have to, I can meet you in the UMC parking lot for a hand off..... It will be a tough transit, but I'll ask for a police escort between parking lots for my own personal safety.

2007 Blue DL650 V-Strom - running out of farkle's to do so bought the VEE
2006 SILVER DL1000 - Riding on the Darkside!!!!!
Las Vegas, NV
vegashotwheeler is offline  
post #89 of 840 Old 12-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Stromthusiast!
Super Trooper!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hendertucky, NV
Posts: 272
MedPlt is offline  
post #90 of 840 Old 12-20-2012, 02:32 AM
Stromthusiast!
 
2mstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegashotwheeler View Post
I have been posting also on the Southern Cali link to find a taker but no answers so we may have to do it your way.
We can hand off at Death Valley or Salvation Mountain.
But will keep trying to get it moving before those rides.
Mike
We could do some swapping around on the way down....

"Tombstone"
Beak Strom DL1K
My Alaskan Adventure
http://2mbstonestravels.blogspot.com/2015/04/alaska-or-bust.html
2mstone is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome