I recently did all the mods you mentioned except for the PC8, using Eastern Beaver wiring kits. I'm also planning an Alaska trip, but it's looking like 2014 before I'll be heading up there. I lifted the tank up onto the "prop" to run all the wiring. Instructions for lifting it are in the owners manual.
I installed an auxillary plug on each side of the fairing(marine-style cigarette lighter plugs from Bass Pro Shop). The one on the right side is plugged into the switched OEM plug in the right fairing. I plan to use it for light duty stuff like charging my cell phone, ipod, etc. The one on the left side goes straight to the battery thru an inline fuse and I plan to use it for a heated vest. I may install a switch on that plug at a later date to prevent the possibility of an accidental current drain should it get wet, short out, etc.
I installed the Dual Headlight Relay kit with optional plug disconnect. Very nice kit! Just followed his instructions. The lights are noticeably brighter now.
The ABS cutoff bypass is also easy to install and plugs into the connectors inside the left side covers below the seat. I used the Little Red Rocker Switch EB sells. I didn't wire power to the lighted feature, though. Didn't want the extra red light glowing 99.9% of the time that I'll be riding with the switch on. The switch is installed in the fairing below the speedo. To mount the switch, I made a paper template which I taped onto the fairing plastic. Then I used a 1/16" bit to drill holes around the perimeter of the template. I cut the hole out by connecting the holes with an Xacto knife. The aux power plug holes were cut in the same fashion.
As for the Oxfords, take your time installing and they should be fine. Take plenty of time to file down and smooth out the ridges on the plastic throttle tube. I had to remove it from the throttle cable housing to get it done. A Dremel tool with a small drum sander attachment got the large bits off, followed by some filing, and then sanding. I used my time-proven technique of using cheap aerosol hair spray to glue the grips on. Just spray the inside of the grips well with the stuff, slide them on, and leave them alone overnight. After the alcohol evaporates, the adhesive keeps the grips nice and tight without the hazards/worries of making a mess with the supplied CA glue. I've glued grips onto bars with this method for many years. I plugged my grips into the OEM plug behind the radiator using the EB adapter. The black box is mounted to the back of the fluid reservoir under the front of the seat with sticky tape. I mounted the control box on the fairing with the provided sticky tape but it came loose after a few days. I replaced that with some 3M sticky tape. Not sure how that's going to hold long term. I may end up making a bracket to mount the box if needed. I didn't really want to mount it on my handlebars since I'll use the heaters infrequently and didn't want them interfering with my tank bag at full fork lock. Overall, I'm happy with the Oxfords and they seem to get very hot at the highest setting using the OEM switched plug.
With the tank lifted up, it was pretty easy to route all the wires along the inside of the frame and bundle them up for a tidy install.
I hope this helps. I'll try to get some pics of my installation uploaded.