2012 Prices - Page 20 - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
Go Back   Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums > Popular Forums > DL650A - 2012+

DL650A - 2012+ DL 650 2012 +

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Stromthusiast!

Just bought the standard 2012 model a couple of weeks ago. They took 500 off from retail and cut another 200 off setup and included a tall seat in addition to the standard seat for my height. I was happy enough and like the 2012 orange as well.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2012, 03:56 AM
Stromthusiast!
Junior Trooper

I agree but thankful Somebody woke up and imports a bike suitable for the Philippines.

See you on our Amazing roads!

Philippine MotoAdventures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimStrom View Post
Sometimes its good to live here in the Philippines. But not when yer wanna buy a vehicle.

Bought a DL650 last month, only 3 imported as far as I know here. Only available in Manila, Cash discount 1%. Decided to Buy it from Cebu Dealer (overnight ferry). Cebu Dealer no discount, sit down guys. 483,000 pesos, a tad under US$12,000. and then they charge me police clearance, reg fees, etc. And that was not for an adventure option, std bike. yer gotta want it to buy it.

Worst part is I paid my 50% plus deposit October 5, it took them 10 days to get it to Cebu. They still haven't got it registered, so legally i cant ride it till yet. Rode it for a few days under the conduction permit (I had to pay extra for).
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-26-2012, 07:38 PM
Stromthusiast!

I test rode a 650 V Strom Adventure and a Triumph 800 Tiger this month. Really like both, loved the Tigers engine, but have decided to go with the Strom. Dealer there said the 0% financing was on, I would have bought from him but they tried to throw in about $800.00 in freight, setup and admin fees. Dealer closer to me has the same bike, no BS fees, but says the 0% financing is off. Anyone hear any different? I want this bike, but it is winter and I can wait for a little while. Really like the 0% financing.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:34 PM
$tromtrooper

Just ordered mine for the Spring. 2013 V-strom 650 ABS in white, MSRP $8499, $8095 plus $85 Doc and 5% Maine sales tax of $409. Out the door would be $8589.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Stromthusiast!
Junior Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by deputygene View Post
I test rode a 650 V Strom Adventure and a Triumph 800 Tiger this month. Really like both, loved the Tigers engine, but have decided to go with the Strom. Dealer there said the 0% financing was on, I would have bought from him but they tried to throw in about $800.00 in freight, setup and admin fees. Dealer closer to me has the same bike, no BS fees, but says the 0% financing is off. Anyone hear any different? I want this bike, but it is winter and I can wait for a little while. Really like the 0% financing.
I work at a dealership and I will be buying this month. December 1st started
ZERO PERCENT FOR FIVE YEARS on all Suzuki motorcycles! Free $$$$
Old 12-03-2012, 12:40 AM
Stromthusiast!

Thanks Endodb4, may have to pay that dealer another visit.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:52 AM
Stromthusiast!

I think I cared more about the price when I first bought the bike and read this thread. Got the 0% financing and set it up for autopay through the bank. Five months in and I don't even think about the price anymore. Such a breath of fresh air riding this thing to/from work.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:50 AM
$tromtrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endodb4 View Post
I work at a dealership and I will be buying this month. December 1st started
ZERO PERCENT FOR FIVE YEARS on all Suzuki motorcycles! Free $$$$
Is that a regional thing? My dealers website here in Maine says that the 0% is only on quads.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:08 PM
Stromthusiast!

Woodentoy - mine was showing that too on 12/03, changed late that afternoon. I started calling dealers as soon as I saw the 0% on Suzuki's page. The dealers near me mostly had sale prices of $8995.00 or thereabouts. The out the door price, tax, tag, fees, etc were vastly different ranging from 10200 down to 94plus. Got a dealer to commit to $9400.00 even and signed on the line.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:29 PM
$tromtrooper

Which model, 650? 2012 or 13?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement