2012 Pricing - Page 4 - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
Go Back   Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums > Popular Forums > DL650A - 2012+

DL650A - 2012+ DL 650 2012 +

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Stromthusiast!
Super Trooper!

While I hate dealer paperwork fees with a passion-it needs to be said that the add-ons in this case are a way for that seller to avoid paying ebay fees on "that part" of the sale to ebay. It's always about the total for any sale. On the same note many were using inflated shipping to avoid ebay fees-now they charge their fees on top of the shipping too!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Stromthusiast!

I'm trying to talk a dealer in Mesa AZ into selling me a 2012 Adv with the manual and lower cowl for $10K out the door. Considering Mesa sales tax (state, county, city) is 9.05%, that'd knock the price of the other items & fees down to $9.1K or thereabouts. The manual is supposedly $80 and the lower cowl $200. I've already made the request... will let y'all know if I get the deal. Oh yeah... is it a deal?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 04-23-2012, 12:14 AM
Stromthusiast!

Ready to buy another Wee. Need a good dealer in AZ. Anyone?
Old 04-23-2012, 02:30 PM
Stromthusiast!

I was bouncing between Apache off Camelback in Phoenix and RideNow.... finally went with RideNow Peoria since they offered to price match anything that Apache came up with. There are more RideNow locations and Joe (Kelly?) in sales worked the deal I wanted. The folks at Apache wanted to keep haggling after I'd told them the bottom line price I was willing to pay. I hate that
Old 04-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Stromthusiast!

Default NY dealers?

Hey guys,

I am looking to pick up the new Wee. Can anybody recommend me a good dealer in the NY state?

thanks
Old 04-24-2012, 04:16 PM
Stromthusiast!
Super Trooper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdmarine View Post
I was bouncing between Apache off Camelback in Phoenix and RideNow.... finally went with RideNow Peoria since they offered to price match anything that Apache came up with. There are more RideNow locations and Joe (Kelly?) in sales worked the deal I wanted. The folks at Apache wanted to keep haggling after I'd told them the bottom line price I was willing to pay. I hate that
Nothing is more frustrating than giving a salesmen the bottom line OTD price and they just keep haggling instead of either meeting the price or telling you they can't. I had a dealership here in Florida offer to meet other dealerships price and when it came time they told me the best they could do was 1,500 more than what I was being offered. I was actually insulted by that!
Old 04-28-2012, 12:00 AM
Stromthusiast!

Just a plain $9799 out the door for the 2012 650 ABS adv. 0% interest for 5 years.
Old 04-28-2012, 04:38 AM
Stromthusiast!
Super Trooper!

After AZ TTL it was $8,995 OTD. Not bad at all considering they were the only a base model orange on hand for over 200 miles. Great guys and easy to deal with too.
1986 TLR200 (Sold)
Old 04-28-2012, 07:12 AM
Stromthusiast!
Super Trooper!

$8800 out the door for me at MotoSports nation in Waterford, CT. That includes sales tax & reg fees. The actual bike only price worked out to $8064.

Chappyd
Old 04-28-2012, 09:05 AM
Stromthusiast!
Junior Trooper

I paid $7900 + TTL here. They even went and picked one up still in the crate across the state for me. Total price was $8410.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.