StromTrooper banner

Used price for OEM cases with racks?

993 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  notacop 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about selling my Suzuki hard cases with all of the associated hardware, racks and two sets of keys but have no idea what to ask for the whole set up or if it's even worth selling. The cases are in excellent shape except for a minor ding on the top of one (which was there already when I bought the bike). I can't find any old ads to reference and I'm not sure what they are worth by themselves new as they came with my V Strom when I bought it from the dealer. Honest feed back appreciated. I apologize ahead of time if this is not the place for this post.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
This should be interesting to those with standard bikes.

Sorry, I have no idea what they're worth.

Bump to the top...

#4 ·
If I may throw my 2 cents in. It seems the factory hard cases for the 2012-2016 650 Adventure aren't very popular as they are wide, a bit cumbersome and drag a lot of air during riding. There have been issues with the factory locks (Even though Twisted Throttle sells locks/keys that are MUCH BETTER) being difficult to turn when unlocking/locking the boxes. I have an extra set listed in the for sale section for $250 or best. Also keep in mind that they are good size boxes and may be pretty pricey to ship. Hope this helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.