StromTrooper banner

Show us your Wee! 2004-2011 DL650 photo thread...

2M views 3K replies 1K participants last post by  Popsx3 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I think we need a Wee Strom Picture thread... how bout it???

this picture was from ... New Hampshire.. we left from Maine in the morning.. but Im guessing this point we are in NH.. great ride.. I had the only "big" bike there

See less See more
Reactions: Catseye
#2 · (Edited)
Why did the first on come out small..hmmmm ill try again...
this pic is from a ride not to far from Pittsburgh.. located on Laurel Mtn near Johnstown PA

my strom and I have been to alot of places you wouldnt believe!!! this is a local ski resort Glade Run.. Just wanted to see if I could make it, but the TKC was pretty warn.. I didnt.. make it to the top...

This is one of my favorites.. In between skid plates.. took Dan Vessel off and waiting for Advmotostuff to arrive.. in no whereville West Virginia

Reactions: Vector6
#3 · (Edited)
okay, ill bore you with some more..

the mule loaded up on the way to Maine from Pittsburgh.. I took as many dirt roads I could find.. A Gazateer is worth more than there weight in gold..

this is somewhere in North Central PA.. not quite to shure..

with some KLR buddies.. WEes can smoke them on the Dirt Roads with TKC;s I dont know if im in New Hampshire or Maine at this point

Reactions: Kwaidan87
#4 · (Edited)
I road down to N.C and Tenesse too in 06..

Tameing the Dragon at Deals Gap..

This HappyTrail top box rocks.. bomb proof and totally watertight..:D

#5 · (Edited)
This is another one of my favorites.. this is down in the Land of the Lost in West Virginia on the way back from a secret campout...

mowing the grass.. in PA

Reactions: happy hooker
#6 ·
A cold winter day outside Allegheny National Forrest.. North Central Pennsylvania..

strom tire changing clinic..

on a high summit in South Western PA

#7 ·
some December 06 riding in West Virginia.. Americas Secret stash..

the highest point in West Virginia.. Spruce Knob.. a cold day..

#8 ·
looking back on 06 I see how great of a year I had with the Wee.. I hope 07 is just as good or even better.. show us YOUR pics if you have em..

greg:cool:

#10 ·
That is the Dan Vessel Soft Luggage support.. very pleasing to the eye even without luggage!!! I have since removed it because I installed the HappyTrail SU rack..

greg

ya, i love taking pictures of my Adventures!!!!

#14 ·
A nice pic. from one of my last rides before putting her up due to soo much snow. :( Figured a sunset pic. was fitting.

Attachments

#17 ·
gibbage, I love those silver blue ones.!!! I wish I went silver blue instead of red!

greg

#28 ·
that color is just beautiful!!!! ;)