Finally got my Wee!! - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
Go Back   Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums > Popular Forums > DL650 and DL650A - 2004 to 2011

DL650 and DL650A - 2004 to 2011 DL 650 up to 2011

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Stromthusiast!

Default Finally got my Wee!!

Im not even exaggerating when i say i wanted a Vstrom since it was introduced in 2002. Ofcourse prices beeing how they are in Norway i could not afford to get one. Until now!
My wife didnt even argue with me and let me take just shy of 12 000$ from the family budget to buy my dreambike: A 2008 Vstrom 650! It only has about 4300 miles on it aswell. At that price its a steal here in Norway!!
And here`s my baby.

(i know i should have settled for one photo but im so exited!)

The season is over in Norway and my Wee is safely parked in the garage. In 4-5 months ill take her out again and go for a proper ride. As fate would have it a really good friend of mine got a great deal on a Kawasaki Versys just a month before me and we both got the bikes from the same city.

Yup, 2013 looks to be a great season

Tai
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Stromthusiast!

Congrats!!!
Old 12-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Stromthusiast!

Great looking bike. Congrats. You'll love it !
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 12-09-2012, 10:32 PM
$tromtrooper

Beautiful bike! I will pray for a freak global warming event to strike Norway so you can have a few nice surprise riding days this winter.

Mike
Old 12-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Stromthusiast!

Grats on the shiny ride.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Stromthusiast!
Super Trooper!

It's a beauty, we get a few more days to ride in Ohio, but your winter is a tad longer. Maybe a trip to Spain.........
Old 12-11-2012, 07:12 PM
Stromthusiast!

Thanks for the nice feedback.

You know, im not that bothered about the long winters we have here. Nor the fact that most of the summer rains away. Sure, it would be great to ride as often as possible but since nice warm summerdays are so rare i tend to enjoy them even more. The feeling on that first trip on a warm spring day.... it keeps me going through the winter

On a side note: I just discovered the ludicrouis amount of smileys avalible in this forum. It`ll take me years to use them all

Tai
Old 12-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Stromthusiast!

we'll, that is just outstanding! Congrats. It`s a beauty, to be sure. I understand the agony of having to wait through a long winter.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:16 AM
Stromthusiast!

Congrats! You will enjoy it.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:42 AM
Stromthusiast!

My favorite part of your pictures is that it looks like you've got it parked on the balcony (though context would have helped). Which means you might have had to drive it through the house to get it there (doubt it) which means you might have it parked in your bedroom so you can see it at night (likely) and speak sweet nothings to it. Tip: Your wife will only let you keep the bike so long as you every now and then turn over and speak sweet nothings to her too.

1999 Triumph Trophy 1200

2012 Vstrom 650 (current)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.