Help with post crash rebuild - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
Go Back   Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums > Popular Forums > DL650 and DL650A - 2004 to 2011

DL650 and DL650A - 2004 to 2011 DL 650 up to 2011

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 01:44 AM
Stromthusiast!

Unhappy Help with post crash rebuild

I'm trying to find out where I can get parts to fix the rear end of my '07 Wee after some genius hit it while it was parked on the street. Buying everything from the dealer seems prohibitive, if I could find a salvage bike to get parts or a someone who collects these things would be ideal. I'm in Los Angeles, but that may not matter. The damage doesn't actually look terrible so far, I haven't finished pulling everything off. I had aluminum Happy Trails bags on and they took a lot of the force and mangled the rack, but I don't think the frame was hit. It's just the tail section and maybe some pegs or small stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2012, 11:00 AM
$tromtrooper

Ebay and right here at Stromtrooper are the best places I have found for used parts. You can alway post a "wanted to buy" thread to find specific parts.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:02 PM
$tromtrooper

Have you tried BikeBandit.com?
Old 12-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Stromthusiast!

Definitely eBay and here if you can fix the bike gradually. Otherwise, you are probably stuck with new parts either through your dealer or some other outlet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 12-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Stromthusiast!

If eBay and this forum fails you, Oneida Suzuki has OEM parts at the best discount prices I could find.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement