New Wee to me... - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
Go Back   Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums > Popular Forums > DL650 and DL650A - 2004 to 2011

DL650 and DL650A - 2004 to 2011 DL 650 up to 2011

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Stromthusiast!

Default New Wee to me...

Just got back from picking up my 2005 Wee from jdubyap in Flagstaff. It had 16991 miles on it and came with heated grips, crash bars, skid plate, hand guards, and a performance exhaust. He also gave me the stock exhaust and a couple sprockets. He is a real stand up guy. Here is a cell phone picture. I will take some tomorrow and post better ones. Oh yeah....I got 53.3 mpg on the ride home...175 mile ride.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Stromthusiast!

Nice! Enjoy.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-04-2012, 07:30 AM
Stromthusiast!

Is that some kind of do-it-yourself brillo buttpad , or are you really short , with a huge red afro ?
Old 11-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Stromthusiast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhoco View Post
Is that some kind of do-it-yourself brillo buttpad , or are you really short , with a huge red afro ?
Brillo buttpad but I think I am going to remove it...made the ride home a little uncomfortable
Old 11-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Stromthusiast!

Sick puppy! I was thinking of the same thing. The things you don't notice in the view finder!
Old 11-04-2012, 06:34 PM
Stromthusiast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notacop View Post

Sick puppy! I was thinking of the same thing. The things you don't notice in the view finder!

I didn't notice it in the picture either until it was brought up......Crappy cell phone pic anyway.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement