Post your black friday links - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums
Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums  

Go Back   Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums > Popular Forums > DL650 - 2004 to 2011

DL650 - 2004 to 2011 DL 650 up to 2011

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2012, 08:46 AM
Stromthusiast!

Default Post your black friday links

I have some needs for my bikes so if you guys see any good Black Friday sales at the motorcycle sites maybe we can post them. I hope that is not a rules violation.

AdventureTech Peg Lowering Kit and Fork Brace - Suzuki Tall Seat - Pivot Pegz III - Touratech skid plate - Protaper Contour KX High / Protaper riser-adapter - Cogent Dynamics DDC emulator / 0.8 springs

2011 TW200

2007 DL650a SOLD

2006 Ninja 500r SOLD

2006 KLX250s SOLD

Last edited by stephenmarklay; 11-21-2012 at 09:30 AM. Reason: typo
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2012, 08:48 AM
Stromthusiast!
Super Trooper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenmarklay View Post
I have some needs for my bikes so if you guys see any good Black Friday sales at the motorcycles maybe we can post them. I hope that is not a rules violation.
BEST DEAL GOING HANDS DOWN!

INCREDIBLE PANNIERS DEAL!

Old 11-21-2012, 09:14 AM
Stromthusiast!

subscribed.
'79 GS850G *sold*
[/font]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-21-2012, 09:58 AM
Stromthusiast!

Watch for Bike Bandit to have some good specials. Last year's Black Friday, they had 20% off on everything, plus the normal additional 10% AMA discount. AND, later in the evening (10:00 PM CST), they had an additional $10 gift card offer with a certain $$$ purchase. Not saying they'll do the same this year, of course, but watch for it.
Previous rides- about 25 different bikes since a 1973 Arctic Cat Climber; Most were dirtbikes.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:39 AM
Stromthusiast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka Joe View Post
Watch for Bike Bandit to have some good specials. Last year's Black Friday, they had 20% off on everything, plus the normal additional 10% AMA discount. AND, later in the evening (10:00 PM CST), they had an additional $10 gift card offer with a certain $$$ purchase. Not saying they'll do the same this year, of course, but watch for it.
sadly my experience with bikebandit is that they live up to their name and even their sale prices are about par with what i can find on other websites normally. good luck though and let us know if you find anything interesting.

i'm thinking about buying a pair of cruiserworks boots for 25% off. Black Friday Discount and You could WIN a FREE pair of CruiserWorks Boots.
'79 GS850G *sold*
[/font]
Old 11-22-2012, 06:40 PM
Stromthusiast!
Junior Trooper

Check out this list of Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals on Farkle My Ride:

Black Friday – Cyber Monday Deals » Farkle My Ride

Anne
Old 11-26-2012, 07:46 AM
Stromthusiast!

Bike Bandit has 20% off all day today and you should be able to apply the 10% AMA discount, too (if you are an AMA member, of course). Plus, free shipping with a $99 order.

The Schwartz- Yeah, BB can screw up the order sometimes, but doesn't everybody at sometime? BB sometimes gets it wrong, but they will make good on it. If you want to see the king of messed up mail ordering, go shopping at Chapparral.
Previous rides- about 25 different bikes since a 1973 Arctic Cat Climber; Most were dirtbikes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement