StromTrooper banner

Your 2012 Dream Wee

Tags
farkles glee
18K views 52 replies 29 participants last post by  stan-in-japan 
#1 ·
If you were to get a 2012 650 Wee, would you get the base model and add the farkles of your choice OR would you get the ADV and go from there?

Please be specific about what which bike you would buy and the brand specific farkles would add and why. To make it a little more fun... money is no object.
Let the farkling begin!

#50 ·
Byron, your bike is looking good!

My engine cowling and low seat were delivered and are waiting across the border for me to pick up. Eastern Beaver stuff and RAM mounts for the Zumo and SPOT/GoPro arrived yesterday. SW Motech centerstand and Oxford heated grips should be shipping this week.

There will be some farkling happening over the next couple weeks. :mrgreen:

#53 ·
Byron W's bike......

Nice looking bike/box combination.
I went with a monokey rack and Kappa 48 litre top-case, and although the case itself was only 8000 Yen (80 U.S.D.?), it doesn't complement the bike half as much as your nice looking one.

Still, I am thinking of swapping it for a set of 2 E36NJ cases and 1 E45NJ case, which I think look great precisely because they are utterly plain.

Byron, you must be a fairly tall guy.
I am only 5 foot 7 (max, but not sure), and your bike looks much lower against you than mine is against me. Don't want to lower it though. Comfortable and stable even 2-up, despite my being short.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.