StromTrooper banner

Cool review/video DL1000

2K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  kd70qc 
#1 ·
This may have been posted before but I hadn't seen it yet.
This guy does some interesting ADV bike reviews on Youtube. Here are his thoughts on the 2014 DL1000 that he tested and ended up buying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8r9d8ZAh8I

Personally, I've never tried one but this makes me want to ;)

#2 ·
Fort9 is the new name for Canadasmotorcycle.com. They are a great option for us North of the border. Very good prices, ships fast and free, carry most brands. Their customer service is also top notch! Glad they are getting more competitive and starting to do vids to brand themselves.

#3 ·
Fortnine often has better prices than US these days, and often free shipping too. The shipping is surprisingly fast. I have bought a lot of stuff through there.

This review was interesting to watch, and he showed the bike up well, although I think it looked better in the videos that what he actually said. He didn't seem as excited about it as he could have, but overall not a bad review.

#5 ·
Personally, I've never tried one but this makes me want to ;)
Be careful - you just might end up buying one. That's what I did. Had just bought a new Glee a year earlier, farkled the heck out it and thoroughly enjoyed it. But once I rode the vee2, I knew I had to have one. And the more I rode it, the more I was impressed by it. Of course i took a good fleecing on selling the glee.

#10 ·
Either k60's or probably the Motas Tractionator. I watched his adv and dual sport tire reviews. He really likes both of those tires but prefers the Tractionator.

#7 ·
Ryan puts up entertaining reviews and trip reports. I suspect this year he'll be changing his ride to a bmw though....

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.